31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23 ~ Pet Peeves
Oh my gawd, I can list 100. LOL! I do have a lot of pet peeves, I don’t know what that says about me, but here goes nothing…………..
- When people CANNOT park in their designated parking spot, in the lines – that sets up a whole line of bad parking and worst, my car can possibly get dented by a door or when someone pulls out of their spot. Kills me.
- People who think they are better than everyone else. Coming in late for work everyday, making snarky statements as if they can do no wrong or make any kind of mistakes themselves.
- Racist people. People who again, think that they are better than someone else based upon the color of their skin; makes me sick to my stomach. We all bleed the same. We all have more in common than one might think. We are all just trying to get through this thing called “life” and it should be together in harmony.
- Homophobes. C’mon already, get over it and mind your own business. Love IS love and you cannot help how you were born and who you fall in love with. I remember thinking as a young child “what difference does it make” with regard to two men or two women falling in love. I remember thinking they are not hurting anyone. People really just need to worry about themselves. “LIVE AND LET LIVE”. It’s not our job to judge anyone.
- People who are passive-aggressive. Ugh. So exhausting to me. Stop your whining and grow a pair. If you’ve got a problem, go handle it and stop expecting other people to step into your drama.
- Mistreatment of pets. Breeders that cram poor animals into cages all for the sake of making a quick buck with no regard for the life of the animal. So cruel. These people should be shot.
- Slow drivers, careless drivers. People who text and drive. Grrrrr-RAWR! Get a life!
- People who constantly post political things on fb, especially things I do not agree with.
- The fact that we have a new president and all the violence and misunderstanding that has broken out over it — he’s in office, deal with it. Give him a chance before you go and get your panties all in a twist.
- People who are cryptic on fb with their posts. I mean, every single day. I cannot keep up with it and I cannot figure out your riddle, so say what you think – spell that shit out already because nobody knows WTF you are talking about.
- Negative people that suck all the life out of you when you are trying your hardest to be positive and live a positive life. Especially the ones that post negative things on fb daily. Geez, look around you- there is beauty in everything, surely you can find some thread of goodness to write about? No?
- People who are late. And I mean late. It’s almost as if you need to lie and tell them an earlier start time for an occasion or event so they show up at a fairly decent time. It really bothers me when people are late for work. Pet Peeeeeeeeeve to the max!
- Self-centered people who only want to hear the sound of their own voice. Really, the world does not revolve around you- we all have our own story to tell. Shuttie! And let someone else have a chance.
- People who are ABSOLUTELY incapable of being WRONG in any way, shape, or form. Hello! We are all human and make mistakes, quit making excuses for your mistakes and just own it! Jeeeeeeeez!