Day 15: Write 15 interesting facts about yourself.
- I have 3 beautiful grown children that I’m extremely proud of.
- I LOVE to draw, sketch, and paint.
- I have OCD, ADHD, Depression/Anxiety, and PTSD ~ I’m in treatment.
- I am a GREAT friend to have.
- I believe wholeheartedly in being 100% authentic and honest.
- I want to share my life lessons and knowledge about life with others so they do not have to learn the hard way like I did. I’m keen on matters of the ♥.
- I have a demented sense of humor.
- I may not have 100’s of close friends but I do have a close core group and I’d give the shirt off my back for any single one of them at any given time. They are the best friends and highest quality people a girl could ask for.
- My best friend is my husband. We’ve been married 25 years.
- I’m a perfectionist at my job. OCD.
- I love to sleep a lot.
- I love to watch “feel good” sappy – chick flick movies.
- I don’t eat like a regular person – I go through “phases” of something that I LOVE and eat that for a week until I’m sick to death of it. Then I move onto my next new thing.
- One thing I cannot STAND is people that think they are better than everyone else.
- I’m a giver. Love to give. Whether it’s love or something “material” that I have that someone else wants. To give and see the receiver be happy in heart makes me happy.