What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
- Marrying my best friend and the love of my life. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
2. My 3 beautiful children; David, Alexis, and Zachary. I also count as my children my DIL (who is and always will be considered my real daughter) A and my beloved granddaughter A.
3. Raising STRONG independent children who are contributing members of society; two who serve in the military. One is out and one still serving. The other is working his buns off and showing that a “kid” can run with the big boys. I’m so proud of my kids and the grown people they have become.
4. Working through my depression and acute anxiety. I have come such a long way from the days of not leaving my house for years. I actually take road trips on my own now and have stepped out of my comfort zone. It helps to see a physician regularly and to be on the right Rx’s.
5. The close knit bond I’ve formed with family and friends; bonds that will be here for my lifetime. I’m so proud of the people that I hang around with and only bring goodness to my life. No matter what happens, I’m surrounded by a good solid crowd of folks that I genuinely care for as if they were my family.
Here is the list I’m working off of if you care to join in on this writing challenge: