Describe 10 pet peeves you have:
- PEOPLE who actually think they are better than everyone else. Self-centered, selfish, assholes.
- PEOPLE that cannot park in between the line spaces in a parking space. Why is this so difficult?
- Know-It-All’s: STFU already, you are dumb and you sound like an asshat.
- Negative Nellies: Life is hard enough- we all have our own baggage to lug around, I don’t need yours too!
- People that sit and whisper at work. If you have something to say, say it! Unless you are talking smack about the people around you, you are so obvious and immature.
- Negative, toxic environments; make me feel like I’m suffocating.
- OH! This is a big one: PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE people. You know the ones that try to get you involved in their drama because they are too big of a pussy to handle it on their own. They whine, they complain about a problem but you know damn well they will NEVER do or say a damn thing about it to the actual source. They want you to handle it for them and I don’t play that game. I just want to scream, “YOU HAVE A VOICE, USE IT!”
- “Friends” that stab you in the back the minute you leave the room.
- Co-workers that cannot get to work at their start time. Have a million excuses as to why they are late EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
- When you find out that someone you thought was a friend has been talking shit behind your back. It’s truly disappointing.
Here’s the list I’m working off of if you care to join in: