Written by Kate
This is one of my all time favorite things to make for dinner! The flavor is amazing, it’s really easy, and it’s pretty impressive. My husband loves this chicken, and he gets so excited every time that I make it. So, here is the recipe.
Roasted Red Pepper, Basil, and Mozzarella Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt (I use pink Himalayan salt)
Roasted red peppers (either store bought or you can make your own)
Fresh basil leaves
Mozzarella cheese slices
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Spray bottom of baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
3. Butterfly your chicken breasts
4. Open up your chicken breasts. Season the inside with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
5. Place a basil leaf, roasted red peppers, and a slice of mozzarella cheese inside of each chicken breast
6. Fold flap over each chicken breast so that they are closed. Season the tops of your stuffed breasts with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
7. Cover your baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 30-40 mins, or until chicken is no longer pink on the inside.
8. Uncover chicken. Set oven to broil.
9. Top each breast with a piece of mozzarella cheese.
10. Broil for 3-5 mins, or until cheese is golden brown.