Written by Annebella
31 Day Writing Challenge #3 ~ Day 7: A Personality Trait that Annoys Me:
Self-Centered people annoy the fuck out of me. Who do you think you are?! Nobody is impressed so get over yourself is what I say. You know the ones that:
- Are ALWAYS late to work; never-mind that it’s a huge inconvenience to their co-workers who bothered to show up on time.
- Wear 10 gallons of perfume, and they seem to be the only one in the room NOT gagging and struggling for breath.
- Talk about themselves and their personal
situationsdrama and whenever someone else tries to chime in they are quickly dismissed.
- Feel entitled.
- Think they are actually BETTER than everyone else.
- Are “fake nice” even though you know they wouldn’t give you the time of day outside of work (not that it bothers me, LOL)
- Pretend they are on “your level” even though you know they are suffering by just talking to you.
- Wander around the office acting busy just so they don’t have to work. Taking extra long breaks and taking them quite frequently.
So yeah, self-centered people ~ a waste of skin IMHO. Just annoy the shit out of me!