- Hearing: I am hearing my co-worker and I take call after call after call. I am hearing my music that I have softly playing in the background and the phones are ringing.
- Seeing: I’m seeing the software program that runs my computer. I’m seeing indoor fluorescent lighting wishing there was a window.
- Touching: I’m touching my keyboard typing away as fast as I can. I had my fake nails taken off and it’s freeing, I can type twice as fast now.
- Tasting: I’m tasting iced Pure Leaf unsweetened black tea in between calls and loving every minute of it.
- Smelling: I’m smelling stagnant air in this room. It’s like being on an airplane. Wish there were windows to let in fresh air.