Day #21 Writing Challenge. My Zodiac/Horoscope and whether I think it fits me:
2016 Yearly Horoscope: Aquarius
You’re a rising star in 2016, Aquarius, when all hard work is acknowledged and rewarded. Most of your work will be mental, and you will never lack for brilliant ideas, many of them seeming inconsequential at the time.
This year you will recognize potential that others may overlook. The Moon-Saturn opposition in your 2016 chart guarantees careful thinking and planning that won’t let you down. A Mercury-Pluto conjunction will give you the nerve to be bold, but only when it’s wise.
Love issues and your social life will loom large, keeping you busy and happy in beautiful surroundings with charming people. Take your rightful place and shine.
An appetite for knowledge and adventure may come out of nowhere, and you will find practical ways to satisfy these yearnings. Your 2016 strong Mars in Scorpio won’t let you sit still for long.
Career progress this year is steady, and can gradually lead to big success. Saturn in Sagittarius is your friend. Embrace it!
Well, this all sounds positive and I like it. I do know most of my work will be mental and I look forward to that challenge ~ I’ve grown in leaps and bounds in the past 2 years and although I’m happy I know I have a lot of work to do.
I have been working so hard on myself. To better myself with mind, spirit, and health. I have been planning this year ~ literally mindful of people, places, and things; even writing down everything I eat to battle against (hopefully once and for all) my weight issues. I’ve been working so hard and diligently.
I do believe I will be happy and surrounded by glorious surroundings and charming people. I pick my friends very carefully. I only hang out with quality people ~ people that have things to say – idea’s, dreams, conviction, and passion.
My appetite for knowledge and adventure is not new nor has it popped out of nowhere, I do, however hope I have the ability, (time and money) to do things.
Career progress seems to be a running thing but that will remain to be seen 😉
“Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 3 songs that play and what your initial thought is”.
- Like I’m Gonna Lose You ~ Meghan Trainor. Definitely think of my husband and to love him like I’m going to lose him. Never take him for granted.
- When I Get Where I’m Going ~ Brad Paisley. Instantly think of my dad and how much I miss him. He passed away in ’04 and I miss him every day. One day we’ll meet again.
- Oceans ~ Hillsong UNITED. Have faith in God. No matter how bad it gets, He is always there.
I’m pretty much a skerrdy cat. I have many fears. The top 5 would have to be:
- I have an unhealthy fear of alligators/crocodiles. Yes, you read that right. We don’t have any living in our region yet somehow they unnerve me. I’ve watched numerous documentaries on them so it’s a bizarre fascination and fear all wrapped into one. I cannot learn enough about these creatures but they terrify me. The times I visit somewhere where they are abundant ~ let’s just say I go a little crazy.
- I have a fear of aquatic life and again; at the same time am absolutely enraptured by all living undersea creatures. So much beauty and wackiness to be found under the water. From the truly magical seahorse to the peculiar octopus. From the beauty of the corral to the frightening shark and everything in between ~ I’m in love and terrified all at once. I’ve only been in the ocean once, and it was met with great fear.
- Of course a natural fear I think for most is that something will happen to one of their loved ones. I pray for their safety daily.
- I have a fear of heights. I’ve been to the top of the Sears Tower a few times and that glass walkway is just not something I could ever get myself to do. Every time I get to a high place my knees start to shake and my chest gets tight. I could never skydive, or bungee jump, or would never want to do anything crazy like that. For some I’m sure they love the adrenaline rush but for me, I don’t think I could even physically do it let alone mentally.
- I’m fearful of being in a car accident. I see the way people drive and it scares me. My husband spends a lot of his day in a car and I often worry about him. Not because of his driving, but for fear of another person’s horrific driving. People just don’t think and are not courteous, nor do they obey the laws.
My favorite color is purple. Why? Here’s why: Amethyst, the birthstone of February (my Birthday is Feb. 14th), is a variety of Quartz that carries a spectacular purple color that ranges from a blend of deep violet and red to a lighter lilac hue. Not only do I like it because it’s my birthstone but because I find it pleasing to the eye. It’s a happy color and I adore its many shades; especially when you get into the plum spectrum. If purple had a smell it would be that of Lilacs, which were the official flower of my hometown. Purple brings back good memories for me.